Happy 5 months!!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

R turned 5 month old today! I have heard its called Mirthday or month birthday. So we did the usual photoshoot in the morning post bath. He has stopped sleeping after his bath, so no breaks for me!

I had a plan to make monthly birthday stickers, so got them done with a friend's help and then got them printed! So we use it every month...if nothing else it makes Mumma happy ;-)

So it's been 2 months that R turned over, after that there hasn't been any major milestone for us. He moves backwards..no moving ahead, doesn't turn on the back either yet. Not complaining..all in good time! He tries to sit up though and it's advised not to encourage it.

Another happy event today, but before that a lil background. I am into babywearing, which is a blessing!! I plan to write a separate post about it. So this is the international babywearing week and various vendors are giving away stuff.. And I won a gorgeous Soul Sling on an Instagram giveaway!! It couldn't come on a better day!!

Looking forward to wearing R in the Ring Sling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment