The day it started..

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I am M the first-time-would-be-mom and I plan to document this wonderful journey on this blog. I would love if V (the would be dad) would write a guest post here...but who am I kidding...thats never gonna happen!!

So we had been married for around 6 months when we decided to try for a baby. I had completed the big 30 and had no luck in getting a job in the new city. Since I wasnt getting any younger and I had heard too many cases of problems in conceiving, I did not want to delay it any further. V agreed which just made me relax and happy.

I cried the first couple of months when I got my periods and was crushed when finally a HPT came negative after delayed periods.

The day our lives changed was the first day of Ganesh Chaturthi - 29th Aug 2014! I took the test and called in V to check the result. We hugged so hard when the faint pink line appeared.

I was pregnant!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment