Sharing 'THE' news!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Me & V checked the HPT result together! I could not take the anxiety alone of waiting for the pink line to appear or not appear. Seeing the line appear was the first happiest moment in this journey and I am glad we shared it.

Out of habit I captured a selfie to preserve the memory! :-)

We told our mothers the next day (I could not keep it away from my mom). We planned to tell everyone after I completed the first critical trimester. Everyone including our siblings were told after the 3 month mark was completed.

Sharing the news with loved one is a different experience altogether. Everyone is happy and thrilled. The joy is something different and cannot be explained. Hugs and congratulatory wishes all around.

Of course you receive tips and advice from well wishers, friends and family. Some are interesting, some just out of the world. You end up nodding, smiling and saying yes to everything.

I shall post on things not to say to a Pregnant Woman as well :-)

Image: http://www.modernparentsmessykids.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment