The First Month

Friday, January 16, 2015

By the time your pregnancy is confirmed half the month has already passed. The remaining half is the time when you are super excited or thrilled about the news.
Me and V were so excited and looking forward to the new phase in our life. Suddenly you find yourself interested in reading up about pregnancy, babies and other related stuff.




Image Courtesy: www.dreamstime.com


I found myself smiling at baby pictures and wondering how our baby would be like. 9 months to hold your baby in your hands seems like at an eternity at this point of time.
The first month just flew away for us. Thankfully I did not suffer from morning sickness this early. V is a pretty chilled out person and doesn't worry unnecessarily. I made a trip to his native during this time by a Sleeper Volvo coach. It was uneventful, except one episode of vomiting, for which I blamed the bus journey.
The traveling around city was stressful for me as it was done in an auto-rickshaw and the roads were a nightmare. Since the relatives didn't know the news, I couldn't refuse either!
But all in all it was a pretty good Month One!

0 comments:

Post a Comment