Babymoon - Goa!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

 V makes an annual trip to Goa without fail. 2013 that trip turned out to be his own Wedding! I had not been to Goa for enjoying the beaches ever. It was a place where relatives lived, we visited. One sightseeing trip in 2007, thats about it.

So January 2015, my 23rd week we went to Goa with his friends. My Babymoon!! I find the term quite cute. But its like saying, enjoy your life before the baby comes, you wont be able to later :P. None of the friends on the trip knew about my pregnancy and it was quite a pleasant surprise for them.

It was 2 and half days of beaches, lazying around and food! Booze was around, but not for me, not that I like it so much. I had read up about alcohol intake during pregnancy. So I had a few sips of Bacardi Breezer - Jamaican Passion! Ahhh...bliss. I simply love the way it tastes, super refreshing. If there is a non-alcoholic drink available in that flavour, am sure gonna stock it up.

I am sure the above paragraph is going to raise some eyebrows. We had a lovely time at the beach, fun in the water and waves. It just did not occur to me to have some Pregnancy Photoshoot like pics to be taken. Regret it so much now. Just have one classic silhouette picture of me and one more of me and V.
Image courtesy: http://www.baby-moon.eu/questions-answers-about-going-on-a-babymoon/


I am glad we went on this trip and how it turned out to be my Babymoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment