Trimester Number 3 - Indian Baby Shower

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

So the New Year arrived and the Baby Moon also happened and I entered the last and final leg of my pregnancy. We started discussions about having a traditional Baby Shower also known as Godh Bharai or Dohale Jevan. It is usually done in the 7th month at the husband's home.

We also started discussing about when I would go to my mother's place, since I should ideally leave once the function is done or before the start of the 8th month of pregnancy. V was not very keen on me going away but then I wanted to, since this being my first pregnancy.

The function finally happened towards the end of month number 7, sometime in February. I stayed back till the last day of 7th month and V dropped me off. Felt quite weird, being away from V, even though I was staying at Mom's!!

If you want to know more details about the function, you can check out this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment